Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Today is a brand new day, just like yesterday but completely different. I hope that it has been a good day for you and that you are ready to face the year ahead. We seem to place so much emphasis on the new year. We make resolutions and plan to do better things with our lives. I hope that this year, you are able to meet those plans and do those better things.

The power is in your hands to make a difference.

I am in awe at how privileged I am to be able to so completely change my life. My new life starts today too. The power is in my hands to either make a massive difference in the lives of many people or to throw it away and waste all that I have been blessed with. I fully realise that the easy path is the fun one, the one that is wasteful and useless. The harder path is the one in which I will be able to make a difference. I know that I have the support of my friends and family. I know that I am embarking on a journey that feels right and so I hope that God will smile on it. I feel rested and relaxed and it is time for me to unleash all that I have. I hope that you will feel it too!!!

My message to you today, is go out and do something that is difficult but will make a difference to somebody! And then go and do it again tomorrow, and the next day and ….…..

I will try and do the same on my side and hopefully together we can make a real difference.

No comments: