Friday, October 26, 2007

I think I need to be talking about arrogance – my own. So here goes. I received a comment on this blog (check out Thursday October 25 - Running) and was really warmed by the sentiment that it contained. Here was somebody who had taken the time to read my rantings and then had actually made the effort to respond with some lovely words of encouragement. I had a look last night and replied ending with – ‘I am keen to make it happen - what about you?’ I went to bed last night thinking wow – that was arrogant. Sure I have made a decision to change my life but I sure as hell have not come close to making it work. I have yet to stop work and here I am dispensing throw away advice to other people to get their lives in order. Fact of the matter is, I have to make this change as I understand that my life is not the way it should be. I am not sure when I qualified to be able to give out advice on the lives of others. So to Kelly out there, I hope that I did not offend and I apologise for my arrogance. I certainly have a long way to go to grow into this new life of mine. I am going to have to make a number of internal changes and adjustments in my life and this is just one of them. One day I want to become a humble, loving human being.

No comments: