Sunday, May 11, 2008

It is Sunday evening and I have vowed to get my writing back on track. No more Mr Nice guy when it comes to giving up my writing time for everyone else. Sorry dudes! I have a job and it is time to do it. Any boss would have fired me for my tardy work efforts over the last couple of months. And yet as I have blogged so often, I am so busy. Unfortunately even good waves are going to have to wait for me to ride them from here on in!

This afternoon I refreshed my book plan for hopefully the last time. I had rather a nice gap due to the mother in the house getting special treatment and being allowed an afternoon nap. That reminds me, I cooked a very simple scrumptious lamp kleftica replica. My wife who loves lamb gets an annual lamb feast on mothers day. Personally, I cannot stand the stuff! But today it was heavenly!!

Yesterday was interesting. I tried out some portrait shots of the family. I spent almost a whole day last week trying to find some second hand bits and pieces to be able to use my flash off camera. Well Saturday was about making that work for me. I think we ended up with some special family shots. In my bid to try create my own business opportunities, I have agreed to photograph the children at my younger son’s school. Nothing like throwing ones self into something new in order to learn how best to make it happen. I hope that I now have a handle on some pretty nifty studio lighting and that some parents will walk away with some cheap but professional quality pictures of their little munchkins!



Have a wonderful week. Serve with passion and love. Reflect, think, act! Spread some peace. And stay cool!

1 comment:

The Divine Miss M said...

Your children are soooo cute :)