Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More words

I have started to write again!

For so long my book has limped along. The days left over minutes used to distil the big idea. Last minute thoughts rushed into comprehension. Words pounded out before they flit away into nothingness. All tied together in a cacophony of noise.

I have been blessed with some time in between projects. Time to ponder. Time to revise my fourth book plan into my fifth. Time to carefully choose my thoughts, ideas, and words. To weave a story that pours forth love and hope. That asks uncomfortable questions. That challenges one to be more and do more.

The responsibility is big. The time has been given, but I must use it to produce this gift for others.

The new plan is different and bold, but for the first time since I started, I know I can deliver it!

3 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

and will we get to read your masterpiece?

Mark Eames said...

For sure - just got to focus and get it done, and make sure that it is exactly right!

AngelConradie said...

Dude, I can't wait to read it!