Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Belly on Film

Donna and I had heaps of fun the other night. We took pregnant belly photographs.

Donna trawled through the net and selected a couple of photographs that she really liked. Next we set up my alternative photographic studio and got busy recreating some really great pictures. Our sons were not the most willing of models, but we persevered and succeeded.


Our three children


My wonderful wife


My Family

We then tried to capture the sensual nature of pregnancy in a tasteful manner. Our bookkeeper almost blushed when she saw a large print of one of those pictures. Just kidding, she was seriously impressed. Unfortunatelythey cannot be found here...

No matter how hard you look!

2 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I love bump pictures!! These are lovely and your wife is beautiful...she looks so very happy. I also took some pictures of my preggie sister a few months back (I'm no photographer) I loved the outcome of the moments I caught.

thanks for sharing...

AngelConradie said...

What gawjiss photos!
I can't get over how your boys look like you!