Thursday, December 20, 2007

If you have been reading this and have not deduced that my mind is in a muddle, then I would have to admit that my writing must be pretty poor. I think I am going through one of those times where you know what the right answer is, but are unwilling to let go of other possibilities. The problem is that the right answer is not one that your brain wants to hear. I suppose it is more something that you feel and know versus can logically reason through. Yup, that is where I am. I know that I should be writing my book and taking my time and regrouping. Instead I am doing my best to think through clever commercial opportunities for the future. I bet you can guess which way my brain wants to go….

As a result I seem to be operating like a headless chicken. Here and there and back here and not achieving much in between, let alone a little bit of sorely needed rest. I take solace in the fact that I have identified my headless status and it is now time to take charge.

I had a surf this morning. If you live in Cape Town and are wondering where – fear not you did not miss anything close to epic. Instead I decided it was time to overcome my inability to surf in ultra small waves. It was great to be out in the sea at the crack of dawn. For me nothing beats that feeling. I feel most refreshed and ready to rest up a bit today. I am still not able to surf ultra small waves.

So there you have it. I am so busy on my mental roundabout that I have not even found the time to update my blog. I hope you will understand…

No comments: