Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank You

Tuesday is a big day in our lives. God willing it will be the day that our third child and first daughter is born. A big day indeed! I honestly have no idea what to do with a daughter; I have a lot to learn! No doubt, I will be emotionally blogging about it shortly!




A number of you good readers of my blog have made me sit up and think a bit harder. I am saddened by all of the feedback about you not being able to submit comments. I have no idea what that is about, but will get busy with some research. Please don’t give up trying!



I am also thoroughly humbled by the type of feedback that I have received about this blog via mail and in person. I had no idea that it had such an impact on so many people. Thank you all for your readership and for your wonderful comments. They are all most appreciated and inspire me to think deeper, live better and write more furiously.



Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

All the best for the arrival of your precious girl-child.

AngelConradie said...

You almost sound like you're saying good bye!
This is very exciting!!