Monday, August 11, 2008

Accra in Photographs

I often do not see the nicest part of cities as my job requires me to visit some of the poorest out there, and make sure that they are drinking the right product - hmm (an ethical and moral dilema in there that I still need to sort out)!!

Here is a quick collage of a couple of interesting aspects of a shanty town built around a working railway line. These people were real friendly BUT I still took all of these pics as shots from the waist, so as not to offend!!



While drinking a Peroni at Rhapsodies in Accra and looking out of their big picture windows, I had this thought that the view was exactly the same as if I was in Rhapsodies in Centurion (Pretoria, capital city of South Africa) except for the fact that the cars were on the wrong side of the road!!! I was seiously impressed by this town!!