Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All my teeth

Yesterday the final piece of work on my teeth was completed. I am now the proud owner of a front tooth! It cost plenty but worth it, especially considering the difficulties of taking management advice from a chap without a front tooth! And that is my business after all...

Whilst sitting in the chair, with the dentist fiddling in my mouth, we heard a very distinctive bird call. Lounging on a tree branch right outside the window was a Peregrine Falcon. Magnificent! It looked on intently as Laura significantly improved my smile. Then, bored to tears, it flew off for some breakfast.


The funny thing about my tooth experience is that everyone noticed it was missing, but very few people have spotted that I now sport a beautiful new one.

I suppose it just goes to show that when you fit in with everyone else, you become the crowd, and lose your own identity!

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

Ha ha, thats so true!!!