Sunday, September 19, 2010

All by myself

It is Sunday evening and I am sitting in bed. The day has been filled with church, an awesome lunch with friends, work on the house, and a couple of hours of work for clients. Nothing too out of the ordinary but then again not very relaxing!

I exited church today filled with thoughts. Enough for days of blogs, if I could only remember them all...

I did realise that my climb up Kili has come at just the right time, as I am ready for some avid soul searching. It was not long ago that I gave up the corporate world to follow my passions. Ending up of course with my own business and tons of freedom. I am not sure that I have found my passion, and that is certainly worth contemplating on the side of a mountain!

Hopefully I will be blogging my way to the top, and you will be able to share in my pain in the comfort of your own chair. It will be very interesting to see if technology will play it's part.