Monday, March 15, 2010

Creepy

Last night I had the most exciting tickling sensation between my toes. I am tired of slapping myself silly every time it feels as if a mosquito is investigating a potential snack site. Instead I move my foot and feel proud of the way that I have mastered my self control.

The tickling continues...

I move my foot again and carry on eating my dinner. A third round of tickling and I lose my cool. When I look under the table I am greeted by a large red armoured insect, the nasty cockroach!

It did not enjoy what happened next!

3 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

tell us what happened next!!!

Mark Eames said...

Roach faced a horrible but swift exit from the earth as we know it!

AngelConradie said...

OMW I have cold shivers jut thinking about it! I wouldn't have been able to sleep again!!