Monday, December 28, 2009

Should I go or should I stay now

I feel really bad.

My life has always been pretty busy but all of sudden I don’t seem to be able to fit it all in. Blogging has taken a back seat! For the short period that I have been at it, I have found it a wonderful outlet for my thoughts. At the same time it has helped me improve my writing through the use of different styles and ensure that scattered family and friends are kept in our loop.

On the downside, it takes heaps of time to write up a post and actually post it. Whenever I sit down to write I am plagued by questions about what else I could be doing. Could I finish some outstanding work, could I play with the kids, could I help more around the house with Isabella, could I do some DIY, or even get more involved with any of my charitable outlets?

Do I really have the time for this now and are the benefits significant?

Some time ago I compromised with myself and lowered my own goal posts to two posts a week. Right now I am failing to achieve even that. I hope with this short break between Christmas and New Year, I will find myself recharged and ready to get back to at least that!

Perhaps it is time to declutter as I prepare for this new year?

2 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

You need to get a dictaphone and a secretary.

AngelConradie said...

Well, sometimes that happens... I will be sorry if you do stop.