Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I've got News

Cattle are lowing, angels are rejoicing, and somewhere in the world flowers are blooming! A new baby is to be born into our family!!

As my son so eloquently informed his class, “I have news; my mommy is pregnant!” One can only imagine the interesting discussion that ensued amongst the grade two’s. It was also the most important news to be shared by every child after school, as my wife was subsequently accosted by a mob of moms asking, “is it true?”

It sure is! Child number three, we have been truly blessed by God!

Some changes are going to have to be made within my family in order to accommodate newbie, although nothing that we will not be able to handle.

I have spent a lot of time writing about families and the time and sacrifices that they deserve. With my family increasing in size, I get to continue to put all of my rhetoric into action. Perhaps I will really know what I am talking about soon!!

Long may the rejoicing continue!!

4 comments:

Brad said...

Yeeeehaaaa!! You are blessed! May God continue to richly bless you, your wife, your boys and the baby growing in your wife's womb.
"Children are a blessing from the Lord, and the fruit from the womb is his reward." Psalm 127:3

AngelConradie said...

Ah hell, now I'm really heart sore...

AngelConradie said...

Sorry, I was supposed to add a congratulations to that.
Wonderful news.

Mark Eames said...

Ah Angel, thank you very much, will hold thumbs for you!