Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My BIG News

Breaking news!!!

I designed a little thing that would help me drop into my half pipe from lower down the ramp. That just aint the big news. The big news is that an hour later after getting used to free falling on wheels, I dropped in not once but three times!!!!!!

Yeha!! I knew I could beat that scary monster.

This morning, I dropped in and twisted my ankle, Doh!!! Still 3 to me 1 to the ramp.....

I went to vote to make me feel better. There was a shortish queue and plenty of our mates from round about. This is going to be an interesting one to watch.....

I then spent the day dreaming about beating the half pipe. I cannot believe I am going to have to wait a bit before I attack again. Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

Woot on the pipe dude!