Saturday, July 5, 2008

So here I am on Saturday morning watching a movie with my children. Not just any movie, a big wave surfing documentary. And they are enthralled! The fantastic thing is that this is a movie that they want to watch. What scares my wife is that they both think that tow in surfing on mind bogglingly massive waves is cool and something that they would like to do. I just sit back and smile as I wait happily for the day that my boys and I can enjoy our favourite sport together!

I have been most remiss with regards to my blog. Not only have some of you commented on that but I too have felt the loss. Daily writing is very much a catharsis of my soul. It is a beautiful process of clearing out of thoughts and reorganisation of ideas. Sans my writing, my life has become a little disorderly and far too busy. I know that it is time to come back to my writing to make some sense of it all. My lesson is when it gets so busy that I am drowning, that is exactly the time I need to be taking some time out to write!

Stay with me now!

No comments: