Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My post today is a little different. I took some pictures of things around my house, trying to see them from a different perspective.


Amazing what you find inside herb oil - looks like stuff dumped in the sea next to a harbour. Someone probably ate the old tyre, there are always old tyres in the sea next to harbours!



They go up and they go down. Usually up when you want down and down when you want up. They come in sexy colours like this one in tartan. Very useful in the rain except if the rain is accompanied by wind, alas no good in Cape Town!



Last round anyone, even if it is 40 year old miniture Cokes?



Yes, some folks still use the good old spagetti mop. Us too it would seem....


Steven Covey talks about sharpening the saw. I think he meant continuous improvement of your own skill set. My saw is looking like it needs to retire!



This is the sharp end of my axe. Not quite in a state to chop off a leg if it got in the way but useful nonetheless!



I have been looking for the key to life. Even this one does not seem to fit! Perhaps there is not just one key, there are many! I am about to embark on a new venture within my great adventure. It may hold one of the keys that I have been looking for or it may just be an interesting diversion.

It is a great gift to be a surfer and be able to read the ocean in such a way that you know which waves will work and which not. Most of us just guess. Surfers have a great saying similar to nothing ventured, nothing gained. We say; if you don't go, you wont know!

I need to go to know if this key is right!

1 comment:

Sweets said...

great post!i love the pics! you should realy invest in a floorwiz pro mop... it will change your life LOL

i would give my 2 front teeth for those coke bottles, i absolutely adore those old bottles :)