Thursday, June 12, 2008

I spent the last couple of days experimenting with some lighting techniques involving white backgrounds. So far I have had very mixed results as models are scarce, my lights fire intermittently and my skill level is low. I know now why I did not pick up my camera too often when it was filled with film.

My first model was a little frisky! But with some perseverance I managed to subdue the little critter with enough watt hours of light to power the local bakery. The cat on the other hand was pretty amenable but I had to intervene when it started to sniff the chair like a big hunk of tuna!





My second model was an expensive one. Although I tried to light her up with all of the neighbours power, she still almost fell asleep. Luckily my style was so cool, she decided to stay. Forever!

Please note that those pink slippers are looking for a dog with big teeth to love them...



Shes a good model, I think I will keep her!

3 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

Hey, they're really good!

I think she's a pretty good model too ;)

Mark Eames said...

Shes fantastic, somehow managed to put up with me for long enough!!!

Sweets said...

cool! as payment i hope you'll buy her some new slippers :)~