Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In brief

Well after all of my Twitter nerves, not even a nibble from Uncle Bill. I feel all let down. Hopefully he will deliver soon...

Busy with a wonderful work project; analysis, modelling, and pictures. And no, not that kind of modelling and pictures! Work can never be exciting all of the time, but in those special times when it is, I operate in this great sense of flow. A feeling I relish. Everything becomes easy, parts of the puzzle just fall into place, and my laptop seems to have an irresistible allure. Long may this last.

Life is interesting on the whole right now. My community based projects clamouring for attention, amidst new work, the family, and a pressing need to get my unexercised body in shape for the Knysna half marathon in just 4 weeks. Time seems to have packed his bag for a holiday in somebody else’s house.

Gotta run, Bill may just have Tweeted me...

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

Awesome to be so busy!