Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tired

I was exhausted last night.

Yesterday was a frenetic rush of activity, despite all of my cut backs. Then revelations flooded in as to how much work I need to do in the near future. All of my various projects seem to be crying for time and attention at the same time. And then the potential projects, which have been hiding in the wings, briefly showed me a glimpse of their size. I think I was exhausted just thinking about it all.

A good nights sleep was just the thing to get me raring to go this morning. Isabella only woke once last night and I did not even hear her. This morning I am ready again to take on the world.

It did cross my mind that there must be so many people out there with problems that are thoroughly overwhelming. Where a good nights sleep is far from sufficient to erase the troubles of life, and really just awakens the hardships one is trying to escape. Those with cancer, husbands whose wives have tried to committ suicide, children on drugs, parents on drugs, people without work, and the list goes on...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of those people. May today also bring some light!

No comments: