Thursday, August 18, 2011

Anything could happen

It has been an interesting couple of weeks. A flood of work has submerged me in business.  A real joy seeing as the last couple of months have been rather slim in terms of their financial contributions. I enjoy working hard; it makes me feel as if I am positively contributing to the welfare of my family. Nobody should ever deride the meaning of this simple concept; it really is valuable to my being. I do have to say, I also enjoy the balance in providing for family as well as providing for those who have nothing. It is an interesting roller coaster ride and I do wonder who long I can continue to hang on!

My fluid position means I am poised for any opportunity which may come my way. In itself a liberating concept, as it really means anything may happen. I think I am starting to enjoy both the uncertainty and excitement that is inherent in this space.

Although it is far more exciting when the bills are being paid!

By the grace of God go I...

1 comment:

bestptcsiteslist.com said...

Very NICE pOST Tnkx For sharing

------------
Best PTC Sites
------------