Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So Strange

It is strange to be back home. Good but very strange. Visiting the mountain was profound. Full of spiritual insights and deep thought about my life. I never expected to enjoy the endless monotony of super slow walking but it was the most incredible gift. Being back home means that I have stepped back onto the roller coaster.



I feel a little at sea. Not sure what I should be doing. Certainly missing my time of silence and introspection. But loving being home with my family. Appreciating how each of them is growing and changing in subtle ways.


I suppose there will always be tension between living life in this world and the deep peace that I crave. As impossible as it seems, I have a feeling that one can have both. Unfortunately I am nowhere near understanding how to make it possible. In time, I hope to grow in wisdom, and so live soulfully in this world!


I can say that after a week of intense admin and car related projects, I am ready to step back into my business and find a difference where they are required. This is a big step forward.


More than anything I am eager to find my passion in life. And then to make my passion my life!

No comments: