Monday, June 14, 2010

South African in SA

Wow, what an amazing couple of days of being South African in South Africa.

The spirit is absolutely incredible. The soccer world cup is here and I can feel it!

It is wonderful to see how mere South Africans have been able to pull of this feat (albeit only the start of it). And things are looking good!

I am thoroughly enjoying all of the sport on TV. I am for once very happy that my children actually watch TV as the strategies of team sports can be clearly seen on the soccer pitch. And they are welcome to learn them all as early in their sporting lives as possible.

Trying to do some good business over the next couple of weeks is going to prove to be rather challenging, but then again, I would not have it any other way!

2 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I also feel it and its awesome...

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Yip. Can you feel it? Its is here! The SA GEES.